ASB incidents have been reported at the following locations:
- 02/08/2018. POUND LEA. Report of banging on door and running away at about midnight.
- 03/08/2018. HAVEN ROAD. Report of a buggy driven round the site early hours of the morning. This happened also last Sunday.
- 03/08/2018. CREEK ROAD. People on motorbikes racing around the island at “ridiculous speeds” nightly. There is also a car that can be heard.
- 04/08/2018. INN ON THE BEACH, SEA FRONT. Group of youths causing nuisance, by climbing the sea wall part of the inn and jumping into the water.
- 05/08/2018. SOUTHWOOD ROAD. Quadbike riding up and down the beach. Ridden by and adult male and children. No helmets being worn.
- 06/08/2018. KINGS ROAD. Reporting regular issues with parking and one vehicle in particular causing issues by parking half on the pavement which causes line of sight issues and issues for people using the pavement.
Burglaries were reported as follows:
- 05/08/2018. SEA FRONT. Unknown males have reached into the ice cream kiosk and taken some cash, drinks and some ice cream.
Criminal Damage incidents were reported at the following locations:
- 03/08/2018. 27 RAILS LANE. Known suspect reported after iron bars were fitted to Hair Salon windows without owners knowledge.
- 44180294915 04/08/2018. SOUTHWOOD ROAD. Someone let tyre down on mobility scooter. The next day someone jammed a screwdriver into the ignition either to damage or an attempt to steal the scooter.
- 08/08/2018. SEA FRONT. Report of throwing of eggs at the windows and shouting abuse / threats.
- 08/08/2018. MY LORDS LANE. Report of criminal damage to property, by unknown persons.
Drugs incidents have been reported at the following locations:
Theft Incidents were reported as follows:
- 01/08/2018. SEA FRONT. Theft of 2 push bikes – left behind the Royal Shades Pun and concealed in some bushes.
- 03/08/2018. HAVEN ROAD. Unknown male youth came onto site and stole keys from 4 wheel buggy.
- 03/08/2018. RESTAWYLE AVENUE. Informant reporting a male entering neighbouring property and stealing various items of metal before making off.
- 04/08/2018. MENGEHAM RYTHE SAILING CLUB, MARINE WALK. Theft of inflatable boat.
- 06/08/2018. FISHERY LANE. Parcel delivered to the incorrect address and the resident has shown intent to keep the parcel rather than return it.
- 06/08/2018. WILSONS BOATYARD, MARINE WALK. Theft of a fuel tank and fuel line from a boat.
- 06/08/2018. HAMFIELD DRIVE. Work van accessed and £3500 worth of tools stolen.
- 07/08/2018. MILL RYTHE HOLIDAY VILLAGE, HAVANT ROAD. Person unknown has driven off site a golf buggy and abandoned it in a local park.
Vehicle incidents were reported as follows:
- 03/08/2018. HAVANT ROAD. Vehicle stopped and confirmed driver had no insurance and an expired driving licence. Vehicle seized.
- 07/08/2018. HAYLING BRIDGE. Complaint of bikes using the road instead of the cycle track.